Filtered by Tags applications
Showing: 1 to 10 of 169 news items
- Major product milestone on the journey to the Software-Defined Power Architecture
- 90A dual-phase point-of-load DC/DC converter is easy to parallel, delivering up to 360A
- Compensation-free technology guarantees all-time-high performance
- Compliant with new ‘teraAMP’ Architects of Modern Power (AMP) standard
Categories: Case stories
Bouygues Telecom, France chose to change its nodes in favor of Ericsson SGSN-MME with multi-access technology. Optimization and control functionality for smartphone signaling was introduced as part of the solution, bringing a 98 percent reduction in paging. A result that was almost too good to be true, according to the customer.
- New DC/DC power module series features ultra-wide output voltage range from 15V to 33V for radio frequency power amplifier applications
- Enhanced thermal layout improves power dissipation for cold-wall assembling
- Adjustable voltage range means ability to handle wide range of power transistors and reduce power consumption when system is in sleep mode
- New module delivers 95% typical efficiency at 30V output half load
Don Tapscott offers his insight on how successful CIOs will use an IT Services Supermarket to balance the application needs of businesses with the security needs of the enterprise.
- New power DC/DC power modules deliver up to 120W within ultra-wide input range from 18 to 75V DC
- Targeting wide range of applications in telecommunication and industrial markets, new PKB5000W series delivers efficiency of typically 91.5 percent
- Available in industry-standard eight-brick format, new series offers outstanding thermal performance
Ericsson Power Modules targets ATCA applications with new hybrid regulated ratio quarter-brick module
- New Hybrid Regulated Ratio quarter-brick module delivers 580W across the full ATCA operating range
- Tightly regulated output voltage guarantees stable intermediate bus voltage
- Module designed to power today’s ATCA applications and ready for 580W power demands in the future
- High efficiency and low-power stand-by mode saves energy
Chief Human Resources Officer Bina Chaurasia invites you to the Ericsson Innovation Awards 2015. The focus this year is on the future of learning. What could the world learn from you? The competition is open to students at third-level schools, universities and colleges. All finalists and semi-finalists in the competition will be given the opportunity to be interviewed for a possible internship or permanent position at Ericsson.
Measuring and improving network performance - an analysis of network and application research, testing and optimization
In today’s data-driven networks, good app coverage is central to the user experience, especially in emerging markets. Yet it remains hard to measure properly.