With Ericsson Solution Life Cycle Management service, operators can safely evolve their solutions in line with changing business, technology and operational demands.
Ericsson experts takes a holistic approach to guide operators through each step of a solution's life cycle.
At each stage the focus is on ensuring new features and services can be introduced quickly, while keeping maintainablity requiremnts in focus to minimize costs and to mitigate risk.
Ericsson Solution Life Cycle management service provides the following key benefits:
Get the full benefits out of your investments:
- Increased performance and stability, this trough proactive and regular performance and impact analysis of solution
- Operational efficiency, this trough clear advice based on the analysis of your operational processes in relation to the organization involved in the processes and the tools used.
- Decreased Total Cost of Ownership, this by designing a solution evolution & release path based on the new identified customer needs as well the maintainability requirements in focus.
Manage the solution evolution supporting your objectives:
- Reduce time to market for new end-user services: this trough proactive identification of business opportunities and quick access to Solution specific expertise.
- Evolve the solution in a secure and efficient way and in sync with the on-going technology, BSS/OSS system and service transformation.
- Introduce service and system expansion needs in time to match your business and operational objectives
Agility and cost effective handling of changes
- Solution Life Cycle Management service governance and work model leads to an improved collaborative engagement, with reduced time and cost for the introduction of changes within your solution and hence changes are introduced faster and easier for best business support.