Welcome to the News Center, where you will find news, insights, interviews and publications.
Showing: 1 to 10 of 4,861 news items
Categories: Press Releases
- El acuerdo de Transformación Digital de varios años considera la implementación del amplio portafolio de OSS/BSS y de Servicios de Ericsson, aportando agilidad a los negocios de Entel en Chile y Perú
- Esta Transformación le permitirá a Entel adquirir capacidades en tiempo real y procesos más simples para entender mejor a sus clientes y cambiar la manera en que interactúa con ellos
- Entel podrá ofrecer a sus clientes una experiencia integrada y consistente en todos los canales de contacto con ellos, al mismo tiempo que reduce costos y acelera la entrega de nuevos servicios
How to bridge the gap between business, IT and networks – applying Enterprise Architecture principles to ICT transformation
Categories: White Papers
For operators, a digital telco approach represents a new business and operating model for creating digital services and responding to consumer demands. This model provides the agility required to manage the entire digital ecosystem. However, the model also calls for an ICT transformation of both the front end and back end of an operator’s business.
Categories: Press Releases
- MTS teamed up with Ericsson to be the first mobile operator in Russia to conduct live LTE Broadcast trials
- LTE Broadcast revolutionizes video delivery to maximize the capability of LTE networks and offer high-quality user experience
- MTS will rollout LTE Broadcast solution to meet rapidly growing Russian demand for broadcast entertainment via mobile delivery
The future of mobile technology and the opportunities it will provide for industry and society was showcased to representatives of some of Sweden’s biggest organizations at the recent Ericsson Research Open Day.
Categories: Ericsson Technology Review
The more people have been able to achieve while on the move, the more dependent society has become on mobile broadband networks. As applications like self-driving vehicles and remotely operated machinery evolve, become more innovative, and more widespread, the level of performance that 5G networks need to deliver will inevitably rise. Keeping pace with ever-increasing demand calls for greater flexibility in all parts of the network, which in turn requires tight integration between 5G radio, transport networks, and cloud infrastructures.
The technology is in place to build more efficient, convenient and safer transport solutions. But there will be challenges to overcome, in terms of industry cooperation and trust on a sharing ecosystem.
Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) and MTN Côte d’Ivoire have today launched the campaign to drive the awareness and collection of electronic waste (e-waste) in the country. An e-waste collection station will open to the public at Sorbonne Plateu in the capital Abidjan on October 7 and will be in place for four months.
Categories: Recognitions & Awards
- Ericsson 5G radio test bed wins LTE Asia award in new category “Biggest Contribution to 5G Development”
- Already deployed in Japan, South Korea, Sweden and the US, the live test bed enables operators, ecosystem partners, academia and analysts to test 5G capabilities live
- 5G radio test beds work to secure early and successful integration of future 5G-based services