Welcome to the News Center, where you will find news, insights, interviews and publications.
Showing: 1 to 10 of 4,041 news items
Ericsson introduces highly robust power modules with ultra-wide input voltage range for industrial applications
- New highly robust PKE3000PI and PKE5000PI DC/DC converters suited to deployment in industrial and railway applications and also suitable for remote power feed applications
- Ultra wide input voltage ranges means new module accommodates 12V, 24V and 48V systems, delivering design flexibility for engineers and also reducing inventories
- Highly robust, new industry-standard-sized compact converters offered in encapsulated packages for harsh environments
- Ericsson Charging and Billing in One certified as conformant to TM Forum Frameworx
- Standards-conformant solution enables agile operator to streamline systems integration with an end-to-end real-time charging and billing environment
- Business process adherence facilitates communication and speeds procurement
Categories: Recognitions & Awards
- NewBay Media’s TVBEurope recognizes Ericsson MediaFirst TV Platform as Best of Show at IBC 2014 for its potential to transform the TV experience
- Ericsson MediaFirst TV Platform combines the best of Pay TV and Web technologies to deliver Pay TV at Web speed
- Ericsson MediaFirst TV Platform equips operators to deliver the most cutting-edge large scale video services to the billions of devices forecast to be connected by 2020
The Networked Society is changing lives today, all around the world. Sixty one new films take a closer look at how. And this is only the beginning.
- GEOSS is an operations support systems consulting company based in Germany
- The acquisition is subject to regulatory approval, and would strengthen Ericsson’s already industry-leading position in OSS
- GEOSS’ core competencies include consultancy, systems development, systems integration and operational support
Humanitarian workers are involved in a long, hard job in South Sudan. Ericsson Response is working to support them, providing connectivity and communications.
Categories: Case stories