Filtered by Category Industry
Showing: 1 to 10 of 938 news items
The new Ericsson Application Platform for IoT is a multi-industry platform that scales within and across data centers, providing the ability to support anything from small to hyper sized sensor networks. It performs analytics on physical and virtual sensor data streams.
- Ericsson to showcase industry-leading OSS/BSS products and services that power customer, service, infrastructure and organizational transformation
- Presentations to focus on personalization, customer experience management, digital healthcare ecosystem evolution, and virtualized and hybrid network management
Interviews with 47 IT executives reveal how CIOs’ roles, responsibilities and required capabilities are evolving as today’s ICT industry moves to virtualization.
- Ericsson and MTN partner to trial LTE-Unlicensed (LTE-U) which combines licensed and unlicensed 5 GHz spectrum on indoor small cells, a key enabler on the road to 5G
- LTE-U will enable MTN to optimize spectrum assets, while enabling higher data speeds to increase network capacity and enhance the end-user experience
- In-building solution supports MTN’s enterprise strategy
- Ericsson selected as a partner in Celcom’ s 4G/LTE network expansion in Malaysia
- Deployment will support high-quality user experiences for Celcom subscribers
- Deliver three times the capacity density with a 50 percent improvement in energy efficiency
- Acquisition of Polish and Ukrainian operations of software development company Ericpol, a long-time supplier to Ericsson, is now complete
- Approximately 2,000 employees from Ericpol will join Ericsson,bringing software development competence in radio, cloud and IP.
- Ericsson joins forces with Arup to transform a pilot district in Hong Kong into its first smart and sustainable neighborhood
- The feasibility study focuses on transforming Kowloon East into a Central Business District support economic growth
- Hong Kong’s ICT maturity enables ICT based transformations with social, economic and environmental benefits
How can advances in artificial intelligence (AI), and an approach known as prescriptive analytics, broaden the use of mobile money?
- Presents the ultimate software and managed services portfolio to enable its customers to continually innovate and delight consumers
- New product and service launches combined with Ericsson’s latest acquisitions demonstrate Ericsson’s leading industry position
- Highlights how Ericsson’s global consulting and services organization can facilitate the transformation needed by all in the media value chain to succeed in the internet era of television