By helping you create effective strategies and plans that reflect your business needs and market situation, Business Strategy and Planning supports effective decision making to reduce costs, increase capital efficiency and secure revenue. Our service focuses on:
- identifying and quantifying new sources of revenues, and then cutting time-to-market to realize profits quickly
- ensuring investments are driven by business objectives and aligned with market opportunities and demands, and maximizing the business value of network assets
- improving operational efficiency to reduce costs, while identifying potential savings in operating expenses.
This technology-independent service is provided by consultants who have an industry overview and experience in specific technology areas, both with Ericsson and non-Ericsson products. We tailor our service to suit your specific business challenges, covering each stage of the strategy and planning process. Business Strategy and Planning typically includes:
- business strategy review and analysis – analyzing internal and external factors that impact your business to identify gaps in the existing strategy, and recommending revision thereof
- identifying business opportunities – finding, analyzing and quantifying business opportunities to create new revenue streams
- business scenario planning – a holistic approach that incorporates your entire organization, covering strategy definition, target setting, options development and analysis
- business modeling – creating and analyzing financial statements to support business planning
- strategy implementation support – creating a plan for addressing identified strategy gaps and issues; and providing hands-on support for implementation in the form of change management programs, for example.