Ericsson recognizes sponsorships as an important and integrated business method to communicate, to build brand awareness, increase sales and in other ways contribute to the conceptual values of our company. For Ericsson – sponsorships are not charity, donations or payoffs. Instead, we involve ourselves in cooperation that should benefit all parties involved and lead to measureable results.
If you want to make a request for sponsorship support, please use this application.
All Ericsson sponsorships should have clear and defined objectives, and meet the directives below. Please take these into consideration when sending us your request.
- Projects should be global or have global effects, allowing local and/or regional initiatives.
- Projects should have a high degree of brand fit, strengthening or having a positive effect on the brand of Ericsson.
- Projects should create internal interest and commitment.
- Projects should allow for activation making Ericsson’s involvement apparent for the defined target groups.
- Projects should support the Brand, Communication and Marketing Communication Strategy as well as sales efforts.
- Projects should support the core values of Ericsson as well as the social responsibilities and ethics that Ericsson appreciates.
- Ericsson does not sponsor projects that are perceived as having a negative impact on the environment orare perceived as being discriminating.
- Ericsson does not sponsor individual personalities unless a limited and local initiative to activate a major sponsorship.