Filtered by Tags Fixed-broadband convergence
Showing: 1 to 6 of 6 news items
Categories: Recognitions & Awards
- After comprehensive hands-on evaluation, leading independent test center declares Ericsson’s IP transport solution meets performance claims
- Key operator needs tested including advanced timing for LTE, performance monitoring and robust operation
- Tests span entire mobile or converged operator IP transport network
- Ericsson Evolved IP Network solution for mobile, converged and fixed operators to support voice-IP convergence
- Provides one solution to deliver subscriber broadband services, such as triple-play, 2G/3G/4G and Wi-Fi over a unified IP transport using VPNs
- Integrated and implemented using Ericsson professional services, the solution typically comprises SSR 8000 and SP families of IP routers, MINI-LINK for mobile backhaul, and RBS-integrated access
What benefits can Software Defined Networks (SDN) bring to operators? Telstra, Australia’s leading telecommunications company, and Ericsson have been working together to find out. Mike Wright, Executive Director, Networks and Access Technologies, Telstra and Ericsson’s Jan Häglund, Head of Product Area IP and Broadband, discuss the possibilities.
Ericsson, Mozilla and AT&T demonstrate WebRTC solution to illustrate seamless web and mobile integration
Categories: Press Releases
Competitive analysis firm Current Analysis has upgraded its rating of Ericsson’s IP portfolio, heaping praise on the company’s transport and routing capabilities in the process. The analysts say Ericsson’s 4th Generation IP products and leadership in wireless technology offer operators a unique combination of expertise.