Filtered by Tags ICT
Showing: 1 to 10 of 106 news items
- Region’s youth population among the largest in the world and is driving the uptake of apps, smartphones and mobile data services
- Smartphone subscriptions to grow about 5 times by 2019 and will make up more than half of total mobile subscriptions in the region
- Mobile data traffic in the region will grow by more than 10 times between 2013 and 2019
- 4G/LTE subscriptions currently concentrated in developed markets, but developing markets to gain momentum in the next five years
Cristian Norlin, a Master Researcher in User Experience, takes us on a tour of some state-of-the-art demos.
- Operators are looking for new ways to innovate, increase revenues, speed up the rollout of new services, improve efficiency and achieve superior performance
- Telecom Cloud Transformation meets these goals by combining SDN and NFV with Ericsson’s accumulated professional services experience and technology insights
- Operators must avoid the pitfall of allowing network and IT departments to operate as silos
When everything starts getting connected, business gets complex. To survive, you need to see how your business, operations and technology work together. To thrive, you need to see them all as one.
- Mrs. Laura Bush discussed the value of education and career opportunities for young women who focus on technology
- ‘Girls in ICT Day’ empowers and encourages young women to consider careers in the growing field of ICT
- 22 students from Irma L. Rangel Young Women’s Leadership School spent the day learning about Ericsson and future careers in technology
On Thursday April 24 Ericsson will celebrate Girls In ICT day with events at locations all over the world, inviting women and girls to Ericsson facilities and visiting school and university campuses.
Antonella Ambriola, CTO, Hutchison Whampoa 3G Italy: Partnering with Ericsson’s Managed Services team to enhance customer experience through network and ICT transformation.
Categories: Press Releases
Categories: Recognitions & Awards