Filtered by Tags LTE
Showing: 1 to 10 of 400 news items
- MTS teamed up with Ericsson to be the first mobile operator in Russia to conduct live LTE Broadcast trials
- LTE Broadcast revolutionizes video delivery to maximize the capability of LTE networks and offer high-quality user experience
- MTS will rollout LTE Broadcast solution to meet rapidly growing Russian demand for broadcast entertainment via mobile delivery
The future of mobile technology and the opportunities it will provide for industry and society was showcased to representatives of some of Sweden’s biggest organizations at the recent Ericsson Research Open Day.
Categories: Recognitions & Awards
- Ericsson 5G radio test bed wins LTE Asia award in new category “Biggest Contribution to 5G Development”
- Already deployed in Japan, South Korea, Sweden and the US, the live test bed enables operators, ecosystem partners, academia and analysts to test 5G capabilities live
- 5G radio test beds work to secure early and successful integration of future 5G-based services
Categories: Press Releases
Categories: Case stories
- Technology leaders Ericsson and Swisscom demonstrate 256 QAM in a combined three-carrier aggregation LTE FDD/TDD live commercial network
- New 256 QAM modulation scheme enhances the data rate of existing frequency spectrum by up to 30 percent
- Swisscom uses upcoming Ericsson Networks Software 16A to achieve 426 Mbps in downlink
- Industry’s first LTE TDD multi-carrier aggregation with 256 QAM modulation, reaches a downlink peak speed of 426 Mbps
- Uses Ericsson’s commercially available LTE software and multi-standard RBS 6000 base station
- LTE carrier aggregation on TDD of 3 x 20 MHz + 256 QAM technology ready for market, increasing the LTE speed
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 11, 2015 – Intel Corporation today announced its support for Narrow-Band Long-Term Evolution (NB-LTE) technology as the ideal wireless connectivity solution for the growing Internet of Things (IoT) market segment.
With more smartphones and new IoT apps placing huge demands on indoor networks, Ericsson’s new software improves indoor app coverage by boosting uplink and downlink performance while improving the energy efficiency of indoor networks.