Welcome to the News Center, where you will find news, insights, interviews and publications.
Showing: 1 to 10 of 4,753 news items
If you're in the business of media, you're in the business of change. On every front, at every step of the workflow, evolving digital, production and satellite technologies are driving the industry and impacting the way content is produced, managed and delivered to the world.
Can technology improve the quality of wine? Find out more about the TracoVino solution, which is based on the Ericsson Device Connection Platform.
Over the last 10 years, high definition television (HDTV) has been replacing standard definition television as the expected viewing format for television programming. While HDTV provides an enhanced user experience, ultra high definition television (UHDTV) matches the full capabilities of the human visual system (HVS) and therefore promises even greater consumer appeal.
The market for connected homes is growing very fast mainly driven by a changing lifestyle and technological advances. A large variety of players and business models come into play. City dwellers are experiencing a busier life style with a need to save time and increase the feeling of security and peace of mind.
- Demonstration uses Ericsson’s industry-leading LTE Advanced software solutions and carrier aggregation technology, together with RBS 6000 radios
- First in Europe LTE FDD 3 x Carrier Aggregation with 256 QAM in a live network
- New 256 QAM modulation scheme enhances the data rate of existing frequency spectrum by up to 33 percent
Previous years have seen massive attention around the Internet of Things (IoT) but have brought little knowledge of its adoption among Danish companies. This report seeks to change that and shows that the Danish companies surveyed have a much stronger faith in the potential of Internet of Things than foreign counterparts, but are less likely to have acted on the opportunity. What causes this contradiction?
- "5G for Hungary" is part of the recently launched "5G for Europe" program aimed at strengthening the competitiveness of European industry
- Ericsson Garage is a collaborative, incubator space for operators, enterprises, developers, universities and end users to focus on industry relevant innovation topics in the area of 5G, cloud computing, virtualization, IoT and analytics
- Ericsson’s R&D center in Hungary has an established collaboration with Universities and will drive the recently launched 5GEx project
- Håkan Eriksson appointed Head of Strategy for Region South East Asia and Oceania
- In this role, Håkan will focus on driving Ericsson’s transformation towards a leading ICT innovator, to meet the needs of our customers and create value in the Networked Society
- In 2020 75 percent of people in South East Asia and Oceania will have access to LTE, driving data growth and business opportunities for all markets