The Optical Networks product family provides cost-effective, scalable and flexible solutions to meet operator needs today and in the future.
Simple, scalable, superior performance
A high-quality consumer experience is a prime objective for service providers. Fundamental to this is the network’s data-transmission speed, which continually increases to meet demand. The optical network provides the highest scalability for speed, and network operators incessantly mine more capacity from their greatest asset – their network infrastructure. Also, network operators must cost-effectively and efficiently support every service type over their optical network. Ericsson’s optical transport portfolio helps operators address all these issues.
Ericsson’s optical transport offering comprises:
• SPO 1400 family of Packet Optical Transport Platforms
• MHL 3000 family of DWDM Multiservice Platforms
• OMS family of Multiservice Transport/Provisioning Platforms
• Portfolio of products focused for each network segment and application
• Simple and virtually unlimited capacity scalability
• Industry-leading capacity density and power profile
• Lowest total cost of ownership for metro network modernization.
At some point, every telecom service transits the metro network. Operators are continuously upgrading their metro capacity to meet the unyielding demand for video, mobile broadband and cloud-based ...
The Marconi MHL 3000 product family is a single DWDM platform offering network simplicity and efficiency, best-in-class performance and operational synergies from edge, to metro and core applications.
ERICSSON TUNISIA - Building One, Rue Lac Biwa - 1053 Tunis -Tunisie -Téléphone: +216 71 962 400