MPBN is a verified, multi-service IP transport infrastructure and client connectivity solution for fixed and mobile networks.
With over 250 deployments around the world, MPBN is a proven and highly successful solution. For over ten years, Ericsson has partnered with operators to design, deploy and manage their IP transport infrastructure. Using Ericsson’s MPBN reference solution, the operator can benefit from the right network dimensioning to run a smooth, worry-free operation. The forecast demands of the network (with increasing traffic, especially video) requires revitalization of existing infrastructures. For transport networks, Ericsson’s MPBN Transformation Program has been designed to specifically address these challenges and ensure stability for the operator’s network and its business.
As a fully integrated, tested and verified reference solution, MPBN offers these clear advantages:
1. Fast Time to Market: Pre-tested/integrated/verified solution and Ericsson’s professional services will save time to project completion.
2. Reduction of Risk: With a proven, established reference design and Ericsson’s world-class professional services, the operator will benefit from a worry-free network deployment and operation.
3. Reduction in Opportunity Cost: Delays in project completion will directly translate into opportunity cost for the customer; Timely completions enable rapid delivery of services and help achieve financial KPIs.
4. Reduction in TCO: The right network dimensioning ensures a lower TCO.
5. The solution delivers a holistic approach to end-to-end QoS, Reliability, Security, Performance and Network Management.
6. MPBN can scale from a one-site solution to the very largest of operator networks.
Talk to us and see how we can Transform your current Network to deliver exhilarating Services to your customers
MPBN provides a verified reference solution that supports broadband IP transport and service, such as triple play, for both fixed and mobile networks. The solution includes pre-tested and fully verified connectivity to other available Ericsson solutions such as Mobile Softswitch (MSS), IMS, and Packet Core to name a few. MPBN is a modular solution and can be designed to the specification of the operator’s requirements. MPBN design includes but not limited to hierarchically designed transport sub-networks, converged metro aggregation, and the core – all IP-based, with a fully redundant configuration. Connectivity to other networks has also been thoroughly tested, for example, Exchange Networks (GRX, IPX), the Internet and corporate sites. MPBN is also fully aligned with the two other Ericsson transport solutions – IP RAN and Mobile Backhaul.
A complete set of professional services is available to help the customer deploy its services quickly and in a timely basis. The professional services portfolio includes Audit, Design, System Integration, Support and Education services for all aspects of the IP infrastructure – for example, security or operations and maintenance. Ericsson’s professional services have shown to greatly reduce the risk of project completion and service delivery time. Ericsson’s professional services also include Managed Services after the deployment of MPBN.
Upgrading Value Bharti, India [0.1 Mb]
ERICSSON TUNISIA - Building One, Rue Lac Biwa - 1053 Tunis -Tunisie -Téléphone: +216 71 962 400