Ericsson Sourcing uses the e-sourcing application for online information exchange including eRFI, eRFQ, eRFP and eAuctions. The eSourcing application creates a process that is transparent, fair and that saves time.
Login to Ericsson e-sourcing
If you are a registered user of the Ericsson e-sourcing suite, click here to login.
Note: Only suppliers invited to an eSourcing event at Ericsson will be given access.
Benefits of the e-sourcing tool
eRFx'es and eAuctions are guaranteed to take place within a transparent environment, which ensures equal opportunities for all bidding suppliers.
Using the e-sourcing tool provides the following benefits to suppliers:
- Reduced time
- Transparent and fair negotiation process
- Clearly defined SOW and project requirements
- Accessibility and global coverage
- On line help
- Well-documented objectivity in the supplier selection
- Provides a simple format for submitting data online
- Faster evaluation process
- Cost saving associated with a paperless process
During 8.00CET -17.00CET, Monday to Friday, please send your requests to email@example.com. In case you need assistance for:
- Password reset
- Buyers/suppliers/users upload
- Modify user account
- Change status of users
ZYCUS service desk support
For the rest of the service or outside 8.00-17.00 CET, Zycus service desk is available 24/7. Please contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by webex or by calling the international toll free number 00-800-9928-7111 | 00-800-9928-7000.
Toll Free Numbers:
00-800-9928-7111 | 00-800-9928-7000
North America Toll Free:
+1 800-409-3507 | +1 866-363-6625