Network Functions Virtualization Infrastructure
A commercially proven, system-verified NFVi takes the frustration out of virtualization
Faster, more capable, less complex
The telco industry agrees on the need to move to NFVi to enable new revenue opportunities and costs savings, but there’s less consensus on how to do it.
Whilst it’s tempting to think that a solution based on best-of-breed components would be the best way to succeed with NFVi, it’s our belief that only by choosing a partner with a total system view can you make virtuality a reality.
Ericsson NFVi comes pre-integrated, tested, verified and documented. It’s an approach already trusted by many of the world’s leading service providers.Download the solution brief
Increase infrastructure flexibility through vPODs
Speed up your NFV transformation with low risk
A pre-integrated, tested, and verified solution
Rather than trying to integrate your own components, you can reduce deployment time with our system-verified solution.
Take a faster path to 5G
Reduce your TTM for new services with a low TCO while laying the foundation for 5G.
Work with an open solution
Deploy applications and from multiple vendors with our open, industry standard architecture.
Stay ready for tomorrow
Implement a solution today that can easily be evolved with distributed cloud capabilities for a multitude of IoT opportunities.
System verified NFVi for real results
To make sure you can deploy your services rapidly and reliably, we spent nearly two years selecting, integrating, and testing our best components to form a complete NFVi solution. Here are some of the results:
- Minimize complexity and system integration at deployment reducing time to market and total cost of ownership
- Rapidly configure and modify virtual datacenters (vPODs) to optimize your infrastructure
- Quickly roll out applications for telecom, OSS, BSS, IT and media workloads from multiple vendors
- Accelerate virtualization through an efficient automation and orchestration
- Define and automate policies for performance optimization
- Use one infrastructure to satisfy different tenants’ needs