End-to-end solutions for the construction of 5G radio sites that are both future-proof and cost-effective for mobile networks that will operate profitably. We help service providers maintain cutting-edge infrastructure that meets today’s needs and future growth.
Ericsson’s future-proof approach to 5G site construction translates directly into considerable capex savings for the service provider. While their existing network investments can be reused, Ericsson’s commitment to telecom-grade reliability reduces opex at the same time. The most robust products are carefully selected to ensure years of effective operation. Furthermore, our products and solutions can be customized to overcome the most complex installation challenge.
5G sites in a nutshell
1. Smart connected sites: allows service providers to fully benefit from artificial intelligence and automation features in order to manage networks in a more efficient way, by unifying all site elements in a single O&M tool
2. Antenna systems: an integral part of the Ericsson Radio System (ERS), including a full range of high-quality products: passive antennas, active antennas, filters and combiners, tower-mounted amplifiers, feeder systems and accessories
3. Integrated site solutions: a combination of our cost-efficient, high-performance ERS products, offering network service providers the combined benefits of fast time to market, easy installation, and a higher level of product and infrastructure integration
4. Installation and distribution system: enables a complete ERS installation for any site type – whether on a tower, mast, rooftop, in the street or indoors. All products are verified and tested with the related nodes to ensure their effectiveness.
5. Network Synchronization: a complete solution, including hardware and software, for Network Synchronization for Access, Transport and Core networks that provides support for all the relevant synchronization options, e.g., GNSS, SyncE, NTP and PTP
6. Enclosure system: streamlined for 5G applications, offering features and functionalities that meet every customer’s needs during the construction of a radio site, with the most TCO-friendly solution on the market
7. Power: a wide range of solutions for reliable, efficient and scalable power distribution and energy storage for 5G expansions