Visit the Ericsson Studio
The Ericsson Studio is a meeting place for customers and events - internal and external. Here Ericsson can show its products, services and visions. Visitors can get an insight into Ericsson's business activities and view what the information- and communication technology can be used for in different sectors of society. The content is flexible and can be changed quickly for different kinds of visits. Ericsson Studio was opened in 2010 and has until today had more than 100,000 visitors.
Welcome to the Ericsson Studio
At the day of the AGM 2017, March 29, 2017, Ericsson Studio is open between 12.30 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. for shareholders who have registered their participation in conjunction with the registration to the Annual General Meeting. Three exhibitions are planned: at 12.30 p.m., 1.00 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. Shareholders can during registration choose time slot.
No refreshments will be served in the Ericsson Studio and shareholders wishing to have a lunch prior to the Annual General Meeting must make their own lunch arrangements. There are several lunch restaurants and cafeterias close to Kistamässan and in the Kista Galleria.
The doors open at Kistamässan at 1.30 p.m. and refreshments will be served.
Directions to the Ericsson Studio
The Ericsson Studio is situated in Grönlandsgatan 8, Kista/Stockholm. From Kistamässan you can easily walk to the Ericsson Studio.
- Take left on Kistagången towards the Kista Galleria and walk for 400 meters.
- Turn left into Grönlandsgatan. After 50 meters you will find the Ericsson Studio to the left.
The Ericsson Studio is open between 12.30 p.m. and 2.00 p.m.
Buses are available for our shareholders for transport Helenelund – Ericsson Studio – Kistamässan and for transport Kista Bus Station (close to Kista Galleria) – Ericsson Studio – Kistamässan.
Ordinary bus traffic with SL
SL buss no 178 from station Helenelund's station towards Jakobsberg's centrum, passes the station Grönlandsgatan outside the Ericsson Studio.
By car to Kistamässan
See the direction here.
Parking outside Kistamässan
See the parking here.
Underground and short walk to the Ericsson Studio
- From underground station T-Centralen (from the Stockholm Central station), take the blue line towards Akalla
- Get off at the station Kista
- Take the stairs down/elevator down to the Kista Galleria
- At the bottom of the stairs, take left and walk through the Kista Galleria and continue to Kistagången
- After 5 minutes walk, turn right at Grönlandsgatan
- After 50 meters you can find the Ericsson Studio on the left hand side
Directions from the Ericsson Studio to Kistamässan
Kistamässan is situated within walking distance from the Ericsson Studio.
- Take right on Grönlandsgatan
- After 50 meters take right again and walk up Kistagången for 400 meters
- You will find Kistamässan on the right hand side
The doors at Kistamässan open at 1.30 p.m.