Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM)
Extraordinary General Meeting on June 28, 2007, to resolve the revised Long-Term Variable Compensation Program 2007
Extraordinary General Meeting on June 28, 2007
A Board proposal for a long-term variable compensation program was put forward at the Annual General Meeting (AGM), April 11, 2007.
The proposal was supported by 88,5 percent of the votes, whereas Swedish law requires a 90 percent majority.
Since then, the Chairman of the Board, Michael Treschow has consulted with major shareholders.
As a result of this consultation, the Board has made some modifications to the proposal. The modified proposal will be voted on at the Extraordinary General Meeting on June 28, 2007, 3 p.m., at the Annex to the Globe Arena, Globentorget, Stockholm.
- Notice to the Meeting
- Minutes kept at Extraordinary General Meeting on June 28, 2007
- The Board of Directors' proposal – Item 6
- Proposal in Brief
- Letter from the Chairman
- The Board of Directors' reports pursuant to Chapter 13, Section 6 of the Swedish Companies Act (2005:551)
- The Auditor's statement of the Board of Directors' report
- Frequently asked questions
- E-mail contact: Investors | Press