Annual General Meeting 2010
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held on April 13, 2010 at Kistamässan, in Kista (Stockholm), Sweden.
- Minutes English | Swedish
- Exhibit 1 The Voting list (not public)
- Exhibit 2 The Nomination Committee proposal and information to the Board of Directors English | Swedish
- Exhibit 3 The AGM Agenda English | Swedish
- Exhibit 4.1 The Annual Report 2009 English | Swedish
- Exhibit 4.2 Auditor's report, in accordance with the Swedish Companies Act, regarding whether there has been compliance with the guidelines for compensation to senior management resolved upon by the Annual General Meeting English | Swedish
- Exhibit 5 Remuneration to senior management English | Swedish
- Exhibit 6 Implementation of a Long-Term Variable Remuneration Program 2010 (LTV 2010) English | Swedish
- Exhibit 7 Transfer of treasury stock in relation to the resolutions on the Long Term Incentive Plan 2006 and the Long Term Variable Compensation Programs 2007, 2008 and 2009 English | Swedish
The Annual General Meeting is an opportunity to put your ownership into action. We want to hear the views and values of our investors and understand your opinions. Apart from voting the Annual General Meeting gives shareholders the opportunity to raise questions regarding Ericsson’s operations.