Ericsson Antenna System Catalog 2022/2023
Antennas, whether passive, or active-passive, are our passion. The antenna system is an integral part and one of the most crucial areas in a radio access network, impacting the effectiveness of the entire site. We relentlessly, and with great curiosity and perseverance, work on the future technologies antennas, antenna line devices, antenna system accessories and feeder systems to support your network deployment strategy.
Key aspects in the development of our products
Our sustainable components set benchmarks for our portfolio. Not only on the product line by reaching new levels of antenna efficiency. We are also sustainably transforming the entire supply chain process – all the way to the return of end-of-life products:
- Create low-energy-consumption solution
- Reduce footprint in the whole product circle
- Improve or identify sustainable product raw material
- Verified high-quality for long-lifetime products
Every component carrying energy has losses interacting with its surrounding environment. Those losses can be significant on a Radio site if the components are not carefully designed and selected. Minimizing those losses is an important design criterion across Ericsson.
- Improve component efficiency
- Offer end-to-end solutions for best configurated system
- Ease maintenance and replacement of products
We are applying the highest standards to testing and verification of our products and components. With this we not only improve our products constantly but set standards for the whole industry
- Minimize losses by testing different material and configurations
- Focusing on testing under real time circumstances
- Achieving very low failure rates