Ericsson Introduces Dynamic Orchestration
This week at TM Forum Live! in Nice there is much buzz around IT Transformation and the pivotal role service providers play in the digital world. We are launching Ericsson Dynamic Orchestration to help our customers accelerate their next gen services by helping them manage existing technologies while virtualization capabilities are integrated and controlled. We are so excited to be launching Ericsson Dynamic Orchestration to help services providers transform to meet these needs.
Ericsson Dynamic Orchestration, a core part of our Digital Support Systems Portfolio, is a flexible and modular solution designed to help our customers leverage new architectures as the foundation for digital services. It provides operators with the business skills and tools needed to navigate the transformation journey to Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
Ericsson Dynamic Orchestration fully automates the multiple layers of complex processes for service creation, delivery and assurance. It provides rapid validation of Virtual Network Functions (VNFs), design and onboarding of new services, inventory, resource and capacity management, service configuration management, and service assurance. The use of policy and real-time analytics across the lifecycle affords zero-touch operations and is the foundation for SLA compliance.
It is this comprehensive offering that allows operators to:
- Speed time to market. Onboard, create, modify and remove services in real time.
- Reduce system deployment time, cost and risk. Use pre-integrated business use cases for Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN), virtual CPE (vCPE) and 5G network slicing.
- Enable customer self-care. Reduce customer service delivery time from days to minutes with zero-touch automation from closed-loop operations.
- Visualize end-to-end services. System users and end customers alike have visibility across multiple domains, including the cloud domain.
- Maximize resource usage. Load balance cloud-based assets for better data center utilization.
- Gracefully transition operations. Evolve naturally with existing systems to end-to-end Dynamic Orchestration.
If you are attending TM Forum Live!, May 15-18, don’t miss the chance to visit the Ericsson Pavilion to experience this forward-looking solution, based on our work with Verizon. In the meantime, read what Danny Johnson, director of product marketing for Verizon Enterprise Solutions, had to say about teaming with Ericsson on global virtual network services.