This year’s competition theme is the FUTURE OF FOOD and is based on The UN Sustainable Development Goal 2: Zero Hunger and Goal 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
By 2050, the global population is expected to reach 9.6 billion. Ensuring that our food production and consumption is sufficient and sustainable is a major challenge, but also an opportunity to improve lives and the health of our planet. At Ericsson, we have seen at first-hand how ICT can impact the world for the better. How can your idea be a part of this development?
Registration for the Ericsson Innovation Awards 2017 is now closed.
Dates to remember
- January 9 – March 14: Phase 1 – Register your team and submit your idea.
- March 22 – March 30: Ericsson jury evaluation.
- March 31: Semi-finalists announcement. 10 team announced to go to semi-finals and receive mentorship from Ericsson Experts.
- April 3 – April 28: Phase 2 – Collaboration and mentorship from Ericsson Experts to create a minimum viable product and submit to semi-finalist judging.
- April 28: Semi-finalists submissions due.
- May 12: Finalists announced.
- TBA June: Final presentations and awards event. Location to be announced.