Welcome to 'Your Next Step'
A YOU + ERICSSON career transition service
Ericsson is providing all candidates and interested persons complimentary access to ‘Your Next Step,’ a job-search resource that can help you land your next job. It offers tools like:
- Job Search – an extensive database full of job opportunities
- Resume – upload or build a resume to apply for jobs
- Your Story – create a pitch statement, cover letter and reference sheet
- Network and Research – social media and research tools
- Interview and Beyond – practice interview skills and follow-up tactics
People who use Your Next Step find their next job approximately three times faster than the national average. Anyone can register, and you can access the platform for 6 months after you do.
Taking your next step
Accessing ‘Your Next Step’ is simple and straightforward – you just need a valid email address to sign up. Then you can browse the Dashboard, go through Orientation to learn about the different transition resources if you’d like, then choose one of the categories listed above to get started. You can take a career assessment, set learning preferences, or just browse our open job listings. There’s no set process – you start where you want, and can use as many or as few of the provided tools as you find useful.
Click here to register for Your Next Step.
Real job seekers, real recommendations
People are already using Your Next Step. Below are just a few examples of the amazing feedback we’re getting from the users who have tried Your Next Step, and found it to be a very useful job-seeking resource:
- “Thanks for sharing this!”
- “A very helpful and intuitive service. I would like to the thank Ericsson for having a service like this.”
- “The process is very clear and logical. I believe this would aid in any applicant's job search and also with the process of hiring the right candidate. As a long term job seeker, this is the first time I have encountered a system that easily moves the process along.”
- “Thanks for your concern, and for helping to create an employment opportunity for me.”
- "How to rate a site (from the best ICT company where I worked once, and I really loved it) that helps you to get a job?”
- “Simply awesome, thank you!"
- “Very helpful and proactive! Great app.”
- “Thanks for this - great cooperation.”
- “I am just starting, however I am feeling so good with a possibility of achieving my goal. Congratulations on this amazing initiative.”
- “NICE PORTAL.”
Find your job...
If you already know what you’re looking for, start here. You can view all of our current vacancies across all of our regions.
Read our equal opportunity employer statement - United States
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Labor condition application posting notices - United States
Pursuant to Department of Labor regulation 20 CFR 655.734, Ericsson Inc. is providing notice to potentially affected workers that H-1B workers are beeing sought at the worksites listed below. All labor condition applications are avaliable for public inspection at our administrative headquarters for immigration matters located at:
6300 Legacy Drive
Plano, Texas 75024
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United Stated Department of Labor.
Important notice: fraudulent job offers
It has come to our attention that emails and job adverts have been created and circulated by unknown individuals for the purpose of attempting to defraud candidates.
Potential candidates should be wary of approaches that appear to be offering a job for which they have not applied, especially if personal details or money must be sent in order to proceed with the recruitment. Neither Ericsson nor any commissioned third parties recruit in this manner. Such approaches are almost certainly fraudulent attempts to gain details of identity for illegal use.
Ericsson is taking all necessary steps to investigate this matter further.