Enterprise Service Orchestration
This TM Forum report examines the obstacles to orchestrating enterprise services. It discusses where CSPs are making progress with a look at BT, Orange and Telia, and reviews the role that open APIs and catalogs play in orchestration.
Enterprise Service Orchestration: Building the bridge
Communications service providers (CSPs) are missing out on significant revenue by failing to exploit automation and orchestration. What are the obstacles they are encountering and where are they seeing signs of progress? Read this report to gain insight into:
- The challenges of orchestrating enterprise services
- Where CSPs are making progress, including examples from BT, Orange and Telia
- The role of APIs and catalogs in orchestration and why they’re important to IT architecture
- How CSPs are developing and using TM Forum’s Open Digital Framework to improve orchestration and automation
- SD-WAN as an orchestration game
Download your complimentary copy today.