Capture new revenue streams with a cloud-ready convergent charging and billing system.
What’s the key to agile innovation? Don’t think big, think bill.
Operators are not short of ideas for great customer-centric services: it’s often the billing platform that causes issues.
Ericsson Revenue Manager, our transformational BSS building block, lets operators dynamically customize their digital telecom billing system so they can charge for just about anything in an instant.
Part of our Digital BSS suite, Ericsson Revenue Manager has analytics driven, real-time service control that supports dynamic interaction with on-demand service and offer recommendations.
- Designed for Cloud. Get fast, flexible and efficient scalability with an architecture designed for cloud.
- Flexible Business Logic. Modify business logic and extend business entities in run-time.
- Real Time. Get real-time information that is relevant and up to date.
- Configurable. Extend and modify business behavior and standard capabilities through configuration and adaptation in a service creation-like environment, instead of using lengthy implementation of product customizations.
- Open & Modular. Expose application and enterprise information through real-time service-oriented APIs for ease of integration.
Your revenue management partner worldwide
With more than 200 telecom billing and charging customers worldwide, Ericsson is your end-to-end BSS partner. With two billion subscribers supported by our world-class BSS offerings, we are helping service providers address new opportunities that demand the ability to send the right offer at the right moment.
Consider Ericsson Revenue Manager if you want to:
- Innovate quickly. Introduce hundreds of services each week alone or with partners.
- Speed time to market. Create and launch new services in five minutes.
- Reduce TCO. Enjoy TCO reductions of up to 30%.
- Stay ahead. Reap the full benefits of 5G and IoT.
- Cut customer care costs. Reduce your costs by up to 25%.