May 6 - May 8, 2019
Ericsson is leading the evolution to 5G; advancing the technology with innovations in radio, transport, core, management and orchestration, cloud infrastructure and business models.
If you are going to the Big 5G event in Denver, please visit us in Booth #400A to see the Ericsson Radio System portfolio as well as some of the key new solutions in Dual Mode 5G Core, VRAN and Network Slicing.
In addition, our panel and keynote sessions will give you insights into Ericsson's innovations in ORAN, Mobile Transport and Network Automation.
If you would like to set up a meeting with an Ericsson representative at the Big 5G event, please contact your representative or click here to fill out an inquiry form.
Click here to learn more about how Ericsson is leading the evolution to 5G.
Ericsson Booth Information
Demo Booth Hours - Booth number - 400A
- Tuesday – May 7th, 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Wednesday – May 8th, 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
5G Automation & Intelligence track: May 7th, 2:15 pm - 2:30 pm
- Preparing for tomorrow’s Zero-Touch network
- Speaker – Sree Koratala, vice president, Cloud and Network Virtualization Function Infrastructure, Ericsson North America
Ericsson panel discussions
RAN Evolution track: Panel discussion, May 7th, 2:30 pm
- Open RAN to 4G/5G Networks
- Speaker – Haseeb Akhtar, Principal Solutions Consultant, Ericsson North America
5G Transport and the Edge track: May 8, 2:30 pm
- Timing and Synchronization in High Performance 5G Networks
- Speaker – Kevin Boyle, Customer Solutions Sales Manager, Transport Solutions
Key Ericsson speakers
The key speakers at the event are: