Super Platinum Keynote: Thursday, September 24, 11:00 AM CT
The 5G race and industry leadership in the digital era
5G is an innovation platform that will bring billions of dollars in benefits to enterprises, public sector and service providers. The key is winning the global Race to 5G, to gain first-mover advantage and help industry segments take the lead in new growth opportunities. This keynote will share intriguing use cases and an approach to capitalize on the 5G platform.
Mika Heikkinen, Head of Product Line Transport, Business Area Networks
Platinum Presentation: Tuesday, September 22, 01:30 PM CT
5G Transport Network Evolution: What’s coming next in the 5G Transport Network journey?
5G is a game changer! With new RAN technologies, architectures, and interfaces, 5G brings new, never-seen-before challenges to transport networks. During this keynote presentation, Ericsson’s Mika Heikkinen, Global Head of Transport Products, will discuss lessons learned from initial 5G RAN deployments and impact to today’s transport networks, how the traditional notion of backhaul must evolve with 5G, and share insights as to how transport networks will have to adapt as 5G RAN matures.
Peter Linder, Head of 5G Marketing, Ericsson North America
Keynote panel discussion: Wednesday, September 23, 11:45 AM CT
The multibillion-dollar question – How will carriers monetize 5G?
- Keeping it simple: Where are the most immediate 5G wins?
- Are consumer value propositions for 5G services failing to resonate?
- Will carriers really leverage 5G to become strategic suppliers to enterprise?
- Are smaller enterprises being overlooked? How can these companies capitalize on the 5G opportunity?
- Who will win more – SIs, industry specialists, telecoms equipment vendors, or carriers?
- Avoiding revenue erosion, or building new streams? Pricing models for 5G services