Welcome to Digital Transformation Asia
Join us to witness the 5G switch made easy!
Global 5G deployments are well under way as we go deeper into the latter half of 2019. However, many communications service providers have still not yet invested in realizing the business potential of 5G. So, let’s clarify: the business opportunities for 5G, beyond enhanced mobile broadband, are significant. How significant?
5G is enhancing today’s mobile broadband experience. It’s just the start. New Digital Service Providers are emerging who will use 5G to create new services, new customer bases and new digital ecosystems. Are you ready?
Meet us at TM Forum’s Digital Transformation Asia and find out how to “Make the 5G Switch”. Our solutions help service providers to automate, manage, and orchestrate hybrid networks in real time, while they engage digitally with customers and monetize improved customer experiences.
Building on the events growing success, this year’s Digital Transformation Asia will bring over 1,300 industry leaders and practitioners together to collaborate, share knowledge and best practice over three intensive days across 5 tracks – 2025 Digital Service Provider; Smart Connected Networks; Digital Customer; Cloud Native IT; and AI & Data.
Explore our exhibition booth where we highlight solutions that help with today’s challenges and also prepare you for 5G:
- Network Slicing Automation: Make hybrid networks work for you with Dynamic Orchestration
- Closed Loop Service Assurance: Deliver service quality with end-to-end visibility
- Customer Experience Management: Measure and improve individual experience with actionable insights
- Customer Experience Partnership: What, where, when to invest to differentiate
- Digital Customer Engagement: Transform to digital quickly, effectively and with low risk
- 5G Monetization: Implement agile Digital BSS that rapidly supports new services
- Automation and AI: Implement programmable and intelligent networks
Technology Showcase at DTA
Leadership speak at Digital Transformation Asia
Catch the latest trends, insights & expert analysis that shape the future of ICT based on inhouse research and research in collaboration with academia and other partners.