Ericsson shareholder dialogue 2021
We welcomed shareholders to join us for an on-line dialogue on March 26. The event featured remarks from company representatives, including Chair of the Board of Directors Ronnie Leten and President and CEO Börje Ekholm, as well as a session for shareholders to ask questions.
- Welcome & introduction by Moderator Peter Nyquist, Head of Investor Relations (in Swedish)
- Opening by Ronnie Leten, Chair of the Board of Directors (in English)
- Speech by Börje Ekholm, President and CEO (in Swedish)
- Remark by Jon Fredrik Baksaas, Chair of the Remuneration Committee (in English)
- Remark by Thomas Strömberg, Authorized Public Accountant, Deloitte AB (in Swedish)
- Q&A Session
Forward looking statements
These recordings contains forward-looking statements. Such statements are based on our current expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could materially affect our business and results. Please read our earnings reports and our most recent annual report for a better understanding of these risks and uncertainties. Any forward-looking statements made during this presentation speaks only as of the date of this presentation and Ericsson expressly disclaim a duty to provide updates to these forward-looking statements, and the estimates and assumptions associated with them.
Annual General Meeting 2021
March 30, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Board of Directors has decided that the Annual General Meeting of shareholders 2021 will be conducted without the physical presence of shareholders. Shareholders are able to exercise their voting rights only by post before the meeting.