Discover which solutions and applications will be shown at the event.
Mobile World Congress 2014, the largest industry gathering of its kind, will see Ericsson showcasing a number of solutions and applications including:
- Small Cell as a Service, which enables increased network capacity in environments where large numbers of people gather and consume large amounts of data and also seamlessly combines 3G/4G with carrier-grade Wi-Fi and allows for the monetization of dedicated media content, advertising and over-the-top services
- the Future TV Anywhere platform, which integrates Pay TV service quality and content depth, with the personalization, interactivity and multiscreen viewing capabilities of OTT services
- Service Agility, which makes it easier for operators to collaborate with an ecosystem of partners, suppliers and application developers, facilitating faster launch of a much broader range of innovative products and services
- A new unified management system designed to deliver high-performing networks that are adaptive to changes in world outside of what operators can control which manages full network scope for mobility, transport and IP in one solution
- Telecom Cloud Transformation consulting practice which will use innovative methodologies and tools to transform technology and process environments.