1 - 9 of 4131
The crucial role of wireless backhaul technologies in the successful deployment of commercial 5G services remains in focus in the latest Ericsson Microwave Outlook report.
- Joint initiative aimed at enabling communication service providers to build high-performing, efficient and completely virtualized 5G radio access networks
Ericsson has launched an artificial intelligence (AI) software functionality with unique capabilities for optimizing radio access networks (RAN), enabling communication service providers to boost network performance and user experience.
- Ericsson Radio System 5G New Radio (NR) hardware and software solutions deployment underway
- Ericsson now has commercial 5G contracts with all three Korean communication service providers
- Job creation in 5G-enabled enterprise and industry among Korean government’s expectations on 5G benefits
What do a gamer, tower climber and paramedic have in common? Visit Ericsson's 5G demos at MWC Los Angeles 2019
- Experience 18 live demos that will showcase how companies can push the boundaries of what is possible and make 5G come alive
- 60 total demos will highlight the power of 5G to transform Industry 4.0 and consumer experiences
- Ericsson executives to speak on 15 different panels focusing on topics such as Internet of Things (IoT), automotive and emerging technologies.
- Bharti Airtel’s Core network to be enhanced with the deployment of Ericsson Cloud Packet Core
- Deployment will address Bharti Airtel customers’ growing data usage
- Will enable Bharti Airtel to quickly introduce new services for customers, while maintaining high performance network requirements
- Strategic partnership allows Ericsson to include its Ericsson Radio System into Xtreme’s network solution and service portfolio
- New products allow Xtreme to provide carrier-class wireless solutions to both unserved and underserved broadband market providers
- Partnership is another example of Ericsson working to bring ultra high-speed broadband to rural America
Ericsson Expert Analytics has been selected by Batelco Bahrain as its strategic solution for Customer Experience Management (CEM) to improve customer experience, boost network performance, and enhance operational efficiency.