Telstra (ASX: TLS) and Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) today announced the completion of a major upgrade to King Island’s mobile network infrastructure.
Bharti Airtel (Airtel), India's premier communications solutions provider and Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) have successfully demonstrated mmWave 5G functionality on Airtel network. Peak speeds of 4.7Gbps were achieved during the testing, demonstrating the applicability of mmWave for high network capacity requirements.
Ericsson-owned Vonage and US communications service provider AT&T are collaborating to expand the power of the mobile network for developers and enterprises through Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). AT&T is to make Vonage communications and network APIs available to help developers drive scalability and business-case development alongside enhanced security.
Ericsson 5G Radio Dot System helps power Trilogy NextGen Private 5G network at new Trinity Broadcasting Network studio
Trilogy NextGen today unveiled a private 5G network deployment at the new Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) studio in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
- Ericsson will showcase leading technology solutions and use cases that would leverage the advanced capabilities of network infrastructure and digital transformation in Saudi Arabia under the theme “Imagine Possible”.
- On-site experts will be spearheading discussions on the next step in the 5G evolution journey and the tremendous impact of the digital transformation journey that Ericsson and communication service providers are leading in line with Saudi Vision 2030.
Also available in العربية
A collaboration between Ericsson-owned Vonage and Amazon Web Services (AWS) will bring together Vonage’s platform - based on communications Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and network APIs - Ericsson’s 5G network capabilities and AWS services. The collaboration aims to accelerate the availability of new solutions to millions of AWS developers through AWS Marketplace.
Ericsson launches Explainable AI in Cognitive Software to accelerate AI adoption in network optimization
- New capabilities enable shorter time to value from AI-based solutions
- Based on AI models trained on the largest, most diverse global data sets
- Improves efficiency in RAN optimization
- Telstra and Ericsson reach milestone in introduction of fully automated, operationalized and monetizable ready network slicing orchestration capability
- Telstra is early customer for new solution, Ericsson Dynamic Network Slicing
- Project aims to deliver advanced network slicing capabilities to Australian enterprises