Ericsson Network IQ Statistics
Networks are in continuous change. As traffic loads change and users move over to feature rich smartphones it’s important to have your finger on the pulse of what is happening in the network.
Identifying potential bottlenecks early and targeting investments for the best effect helps operators continuously maintain good service quality for their users. With superior data handling capabilities and flexible report generation, Ericsson Network IQ Statistics delivers just the information operators need to assure their multi-vendor network performance.
Ericsson Network IQ Statistics is a performance management application for multi-vendor and multi-technology environments. It collects and processes data for use in performance reporting and resource planning. It's a solution that helps you increases and enhances the performance of your network assets.
Choose Ericsson Network IQ Statistics for:
- An end to end view of network performance across multiple technologies & multiple vendors
- Historical trend analysis and capacity utilisation
- Off the shelf standard reports
- Flexible custom report creation for business critical KPIs
- Scalable solution for carrier grade operation
- Fast, efficient introduction of support for new technologies