Ericsson Adaptive Inventory is based on the experience gained from over 50 years of experience in Inventory Management solutions. Ericsson provides a widely deployed solution that wireline, mobile, enterprise, and industry and society service providers can not only customize to fit their needs but can enhance with their own integrated applications on top of the framework.
Spanning the Plan-to-Provision and Lead-to-Service ensemble of our OSS/BSS suite, Ericsson Adaptive Inventory lets you keep track of your physical, logical, virtual, cloud resources and services, automate hybrid service design/assign and provisioning, and improve the reliability and efficiency of your operations processes – from network inventory management to fulfillment and assurance. A platform for planning, designing, rearranging and documenting the inventory of complex multi-technology services and networks, Ericsson Adaptive Inventory can provide a comprehensive view of hybrid resources and the relationships among them.
Ericsson Adaptive Inventory capabilities include:
- Single network view across systems – Entire view of networks without persistence of data in-system, versus expensive data migration of multiple systems to federate data;
- Envisioned future state of network – Predicting and optimizing networks reduces service order errors, versus inaccurate views leading to increased operational expenses;
- Discovery and Reconciliation – improve the accuracy of network data with intelligent discovery of the data from multi-vendor and multi-domain networks to keep inventory up-to-date and enable effective network management.
- Automated design of network services – Introduce services and process orders quickly through network design automation, versus manual operational processes and flows;
- Impact analysis to speed restoration – Reduces time to determine network and service failures, versus longer mean time to repair due to limited information.
Ericsson Adaptive Inventory plays a central role in providing a new level of automation to every aspect of your operational environment that depends on accurate inventory. The solution sits on the industry’s most flexible, extensible platform, and adapts to operators’ changing needs. It has successfully been used to model a wide range of network systems and architectures by fixed, cable, mobile, enterprise and utility service providers. Consider Ericsson Adaptive Inventory if you want to:
- See the data clearly. Use a single interface to view all of your data, even from other sources, with graphical views supplemented with more detailed tabular information.
- Work faster. Quickly introduce hybrid services and speed order processing with up to 70% faster provisioning and 95% flow through, as reported by operators in real-world implementations.
- Operate more efficiently. Save time and money by automating service design/assign and provisioning processes – including network rearrangements involving cloud and virtualized network elements.
- Get exceptional data accuracy. Increase inventory data accuracy to 90% or better, and properly control the integrity of operational data associated with related tasks or projects.
- Cut IT costs. Use the Extension Kit to keep solution development in-house.
- Use all your resources. Recover stranded and lost assets, uncover unused capacity and keep track of how capacity is configured.