Ericsson subscription management solutions authorize access to network services for multiple user types, ensuring service continuity across different access methods. They support both legacy (2G/3G/4G) products and container-based 5G network functions, providing subscriber data management, mobility management, user security and authentication (SIM and non-SIM based), access authorization, and service authorization.
OUR KEY BENEFITS
Smooth evolution and co-existence of 2G/3G/4G/5G systems with interworking assurance:
- Interworking functions are in place to assure service continuity and end-user experience when moving across different accesses and network domains.
- Support for subscriber migration scenarios.
High availability and overload protection mechanisms:
- The most advanced mechanisms for resilience and redundancy, both on internal and network levels.
- Cooperative load regulation between business engine node/functions and subscriber data repository.
Deployment flexibility for network efficiency and operational cost reductions:
- Virtualized or physical data deployment options for products in UDC, supporting both 2G/3G/4G and 5G NSA front-ends.
- Dual Mode 4G/5G support in CCSM (UDM/AUSF/HSS/EIR) in one VNF with common O&M, common infrastructure, and common orchestration. It includes a common authentication vector generation function for 4G and 5G.
Our range of products
Allows Operators to manage user types through any access-types anchored to a 5G Core Network.
Holds vital user information such as user identification, profile information and security information.
Provides subscription management and user authentication to GSM/GPRS and WCDMA network domains.
Controls the identity of the mobile equipment preventing calls from stolen or defective mobile stations.
Manages the IT infrastructure plus packet core, IMS, and Wi-Fi related solutions.
The primary database repository for subscriber information used to provide control and intelligence.
A real time mobile telecommunication node for Ericsson´s GSM/WCDMA, CDMA/TDMA and PDC systems.
Provides authentication vectors used in authentication and ciphering processes to the HLR.
Manages identities and grants users access to different network services.
Identity Manager performs centralized authentication, authorization, and user profile management.
Jesus Solana – Strategic Product Manager (CCSM, HLR, HSS) and Offering Area Driver
Jose Luis Mariz – Strategic Product Manager (IPWorks)
Bruce Fordyce – Strategic Product Manager (UDC)
Stephan Hellberg – Cloud Core Support Manager (UDM)
Inmaculada Lopez – Cloud Core Support Manager (UDM)
Roberto Gonzalez V. - Cloud Core Support Manager (UDM)