Ericsson Subscription Management solutions handle the access authorization to the network services for multiple user types, ensuring service continuity across different access methods. They support both legacy (2G/3G/4G) products and container-based 5G network functions, providing:
- Subscriber data management
- Mobility management
- User security and authentication (SIM and non-SIM based)
- Access authorization
- Service authorization
Home Location Register Front End (HRL-FE)
HLR-FE provides subscription data management, user authentication, and number portability to 2G/3G network domains as part of Ericsson User Data Consolidation (UDC).
Home Subscriber Server Front End (HSS-FE)
HSS-FE, also part of Ericsson UDC, fulfils the central role of user data management in the 4G domain; in other words, Evolved Packet Core (EPC) and IP Multimedia Core Network Subsystem (IMS). Ericsson HSS-FE holds vital user information such as user identification, location, profile information and security information.
Equipment Identity Register Front End (EIR-FE)
The EIR-FE, also part of Ericsson UDC, authorizes access to mobile devices in 2G/3G/4G domains, preventing calls from stolen, unauthorized, or defective devices.
IPWorks, part of Ericsson UDC, manages the IT-Infrastructure, packet core, IMS, and Wi-Fi related solutions.
Cloud Core Subscription Manager (CCSM)
CCSM is the commercial realization of the 5G 3GPP Network Functions UDM/ARPF, AUSF and 5G EIR. It helps operators manage multiple user types (mIoT, eMBB, cMTC) through any access-type anchored to a 5G Core network as specified by 3GPP. CCSM uses subscription data (including authentication data) that is stored in CCDM and accessed via 3GPP Ndr.
OUR KEY BENEFITS
Smooth evolution and co-existence of 2G/3G/4G/5G systems with interworking assurance:
- Interworking functions are in place to assure service continuity and enduser experience when moving across different accesses and network domains
- Support for subscriber migration scenarios
High availability and overload protection mechanisms:
- The most advanced mechanisms for resilience and redundancy, both on internal and network levels.
- Cooperative load regulation between business engine node/functions and subscriber data repository
Deployment flexibility for network efficiency and operational cost reductions:
- Virtualized or physical data deployment options for products in UDC, supporting both 2G/3G/4G and 5G NSA front-ends.
- Dual Mode 4G/5G support in CCSM (UDM/AUSF/HSS/EIR) in one VNF with common O&M, common infrastructure, and common orchestration. It includes a common authentication vector generation function for 4G and 5G.
Our range of products
Allows Operators to manage user types through any access-types anchored to a 5G Core Network.
Holds vital user information such as user identification, profile information and security information.
Provides subscription management and user authentication to GSM/GPRS and WCDMA network domains.
Controls the identity of the mobile equipment preventing calls from stolen or defective mobile stations.
Enables offering for the IT-Infrastructure as well as packet core, IMS and Wi-Fi related solutions.
The primary database repository for subscriber information used to provide control and intelligence.
A real time mobile telecommunication node for Ericsson´s GSM/WCDMA, CDMA/TDMA and PDC systems.
Provides authentication vectors used in authentication and ciphering processes to the HLR.
Enables customer-centric networks, simplifying managment of subscription data in networks.
Identity Manager is the new cloud native identity manager and provides the operator the ability to become a trusted...