Cloud Core Subscription Manager
Cloud Core Subscription Manager is the commercial realization of the 3GPP Network Functions UDM/ARPF and AUSF
The Cloud Core Subscription Manager (CCSM) allows Operators to manage multiple user type (mIoT, eMBB, cMTC) ) through any access-type anchored to a 5G Core Network as specified by 3GPP, providing:
- User Identification Handling
- Access and Mobility Management
- Subscriber Data Management
- Generation of 3GPP AKA Authentication Credentials.
- Harmonized service experience for end user over different access technologies (2G/3G/4G/5G/WiFi) with service continuity,
- Authentication for 3GPP access as specified in 3GPP AUSF NF
- Unified authentication entry point for all devices via 3GPP AUSF NF
To provide this functionality, the CCSM uses subscription data (including authentication data) that is stored in CCDM and accessed via 3GPP Nudr.