The Fortinet firewall platform, FortiGate, consolidates industry-leading security capabilities; carrier grade scalability and availability; multi-tenancy; physical and virtual form factors and software defined network (SDN), network function virtualization infrastructure (NFVI) and public cloud support and integration.
FortiGate’s wide range of capabilities, sizes and form factors fits any service provider environment to provide a broad array of advanced security services and use cases:
- Carrier Grade Network Address Translation (CGNAT) for 4G, 5G and multi-access edge compute (MEC) environments.
- Secure gateway (SecGW) for 4G and 5G RAN backhaul traffic with massive IPsec/SSL VPN support.
- Hyper scalability for revenue generating clean pipe services on 4G and 5G PDN connectivity.
- Full multi-tenancy support.
- IoT visibility and security capabilities.
- Security monetization as a managed services platform and as part of 4G and 5G industrial use cases.
- Secure SD-WAN and SD-Branch.
- SDN automation and integration.
- NFVI and public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, Oracle) support and integration
Physical (PNF) and virtual form factors with innovative acceleration to deliver the hyperscalability required for service providers’ environments and services.