Enterprise and Cloud Billing
A complete solution for B2B and B2B2C charging, pricing, billing, settlement and customer care, empowering businesses to monetize any relationship.
OUR KEY BENEFITS
Supports a range of services
- Usage based services
- Negotiated B2B agreements
- Multi-sided business models
- Complex services
- Cross product discounting and bundling
Built on a metadata-driven architecture
New services can be easily created, added to or used to replace an existing set of services – while internally and externally remaining loosely coupled.
Ericsson Enterprise & Cloud Billing is a next generation billing and settlement platform for any industry, any business model, any revenue stream - if you can measure it, you can monetize it
Ericsson Enterprise & Cloud Billing supports a range of services from subscriptions to usage based services, negotiated B2B agreements, multi-sided business models, complex services and cross product discounting and bundling. Ericsson Enterprise & Cloud Billing monetizes the use of a service – regardless of what it is, how it is detected or how it is measured. The service used could be calls, digital services, cloud usage, M2M, aviation, cargo, concessions or complex financial transactions – any type of activity where usage can be quantified and needs to be priced, billed and/or settled to a participant monetary relationship
Ericsson Enterprise & Cloud Billing is built on a metadata-driven architecture, whereby new services can be easily created, added to or used to replace an existing set of services – while internally and externally remaining loosely coupled. Once parameters are defined, Ericsson Enterprise & Cloud Billing has a further unique ability to implement the service by automatically creating any associated data models, user interfaces, workflow, and settlement processes
Simply put, our Enterprise Billing Solution monetizes any Business Model
Today’s business models are relationship-driven and characterized by changing, individualized agreements across customers, suppliers and channels. We call that Agreements-Based Billing(ABB) and settlement. Ericsson Enterprise & Cloud Billing provides businesses with:
- Flexible pricing, billing and invoicing: Subscription and usage based pricing underpinned by an enterprise-grade rating and pricing engine. Subscriptions provide predictable recurring revenue and usage-based models provide continual revenue while supporting agreements based on commitments and consumption desired by customers
- Billing for the entire service portfolio and partner settlement: Value-added service offerings involve more than organic services. For partner offerings, the revenue due to the partner for services must be calculated and billed accurately
- 360 degree view of the customer for the product, sales, and finance teams: Transactional data generates actionable insights that can be productized
- “Glocal” empowerment for product and sales teams: Businesses can measure, monitor and report on the right metrics for all lines of business including pricing, discounts, and agreements across regions and aggregation up to a consolidated corporate view for cross and up-selling
- Integrated quoting, pricing, revenue recognition and accounts receivables
For more information download the ECB Datasheet.
Today, companies are looking for ways to grow revenue, reduce costs and move quickly. Flexible pricing for products and services, managing recurring revenue and enterprise contracts in a way that works best, changing business models without constraints, serve as a competitive edge - however, not every enterprise billing solution supports market paced change
But we do.Ericsson Enterprise & Cloud Billing is a complete solution for charging, pricing, billing, settlement and customer care. Ericsson Enterprise & Cloud Billing empowers businesses to run their business the way they want. Our flexible billing solution fits your industry and business model, now and with infinite power to evolve and adapt as your business changes, grows and creates the next opportunities