As a leading BSS/OSS solution vendor and a managed services provider, we have the benefit of being able to offer both application and operational expertise to manage customer applications.
We provide a comprehensive set of Application Operations services (e.g. Service Management, Level 1 and 2 Service Assurance, Incident and Problem Management, Change Management, Operations Support, Service Resource Fulfilment, Optimization) for our Digital BSS and Automate Networks portfolios, which include:
- Billing (BSCS iX)
- Charging System (CS)
- Charging and Billing in One (CBiO)
- Mediation (Ericsson Multi Mediation)
- Provisioning (Ericsson Dynamic Activation and Ericsson Multi Activation)
- Ericsson Network IQ (ENIQ)
- NetOp suite –Element Management System
- OSS-RC and ENM (Ericsson Network Manager)
- Catalog Manager and Order Care
- Dynamic Orchestration
- ServiceOn Element Manager
We also manage applications of other vendors facilitating seamless management of a multi-vendor application environment. Our Managed Services framework allows local, regional and off-shore delivery. Our services are governed by Service Level Agreements with defined performance indicators, designed to demonstrate the performance of the services we provide to a customer.