Startup incubator program
We are ready to help you build and scale
Do you have an idea that can change the world? Ericsson Garage is launching an incubation program for promising startups that want to take their business to the next level and collaborate with leaders within research and development of tomorrow's innovations.
What's in it for you?
We believe in experimentation which means hands-on learning by doing, to help you build fast and pivot faster.
What we offer:
- 6 months of tailored coaching program
- Joint workshops and seminars every month to boost your skills and grow your network
- Business development support and connections to real customer cases
- Technical expertise, examples: AI, Blockchain, Quantum Computing , Drone Traffic Management, IoT platforms and more!
- Global reach to over 180 markets
- Co-working space at the Ericsson Garage
- Investor relations
- Unlimited, free access to testbeds to build business cases and get real-time user-experience data in smart city, automotive and smart manufacturing environments
- Ericsson platforms to help you scale and develop your business solutions
We are looking for innovative startups, with a great team and a high-impact idea. Your startup should:
- Have a clearly articulated, innovative solution that addresses a verified pain-point
- Contribute to a positive environmental & social impact
- Have startup capabilities & solution maturity (Pre-seed / Seed / Series A)
- Have a clear value proposition & global market potential
- Be located near an Ericsson Garage or be willing to travel
Berkeley acceleration method
In this year's batch, one team will be offered a launch pad to Silicon Valley to join SkyDeck, UC Berkeley's largest startup accelerator! As a "HotDesk" team, our chosen startup will have access to SkyDeck resources, events, open workspace, and the opportunity to engage with their 120+ advisors and mentors.
Want to know more about SkyDeck? Read here!