Democratizing content delivery features
The explosive growth of rich media content, applications and the rising expectations of content providers to deliver a highly differentiated "quality of experience" to their customers, requires a fundamental re-think regarding how media delivery networks are architected. Ericsson’s UDN is a global content distribution solution with services that are superior to what typical Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) can provide.
How does UDN work for content providers?
- UDN gives content owners the best distribution strategy based on their needs; a robust set of delivery services, and the most reliable and fastest network available.
- Through partnerships that Ericsson has made with global service providers, UDN is able to provide content delivery functionality and other operator-centric capabilities - impossible for other CDNs to offer.
- UDN provides true end-to-end transparency and control of content, empowering content owners with greater visibility inside the network, and deeper insight into network performance and consumer data.
“UDN’s content provider Boost program is helping us achieve our goal of delivering the best digital-first video programming to our global audience, by reaching millions of connected TVs and hundreds of millions of viewers around the world. There is a huge untapped opportunity for TV and service providers in delivering content that appeals to digital savvy viewers.”
- Curt Marvis, CEO and Co-Founder of QYOU Media
Content provider partners
“We are thrilled for our partnership with Ericsson, which allows the BroadwayHD on-demand line-up of over 200 shows and live stream content to be available through Ericsson UDN’s groundbreaking content provider boost program”
- Bonnie Comley and Stewart F. Lane, Co-Founders of BroadwayHD