As the world has evolved from the age of industrialization to the Networked Society, the nature of consumption has also changed.
We help shape the Networked Society, leading transformation across industries and societies with transformative technologies. This series of commerce reports explores how technology has forever changed our idea of ownership.
Commerce and consumption in the Networked Society
Disruption of the old consumption logic
Rethinking the value of ownership
Consumers become curators rather than receivers
The new consumer in the Networked Society
Join the discussion
Networked Society blog
- Life in 2025: A new model for emerging roles
- Life in 2025: The Resourceful
- Tales of transforming cities
- The new world of consumers
- The consumer is dead. Long live the user!
- A new kind of shopping trip – how the virtual and real are blending
- Digitalization – when the most valuable assets become digital