In the Networked Society, plans and bundles of yesterday will no longer be enough to earn customers’ loyalty. They want something different, surprising and personalized for them.
But it doesn't end there: industry transformation and IoT opens up whole new opportunities for operators to enter new value chains and partnerships, and step out of commoditization.
Differentiating offerings means that operators need to fuse network capabilities with value adding applications, and re-innovate their business models to monetize them.
How we can support differentiated services creation
Products and solutions
Trends and insights
- Wi-Fi calling finds its voice
- Report: Report charts growing use of communication apps
- Report: Busy lifestyles create need for connected home
- Report: Growth codes
- White paper: 5G systems – enabling industry and society transformation
- White paper: Leveraging the full potential with network slicing
- White paper: Voice and video over LTE