BMR467 is a new two-phase 120A 3E digital point-of-load (POL) DC-DC power module that offers Dynamic Loop Compensation (DLC) and the ablility to easily connect modules in parallel to provide up to 480A to advanced network-processors that require high performance in power delivery and high levels of software control to improve flexibility.
Input: 7.5 - 14 V
Output: up to 120 A
• Footprint 50.8 x 19.05 x 10.4 mm
• Maxheight 10.4 mm (0.41 inch)
• 93.2% at 12 Vin, 60 A (typical value at half load)
• Through hole, Surface Mount, Single in Line
• Parallel operation
• Configuration and mornitoring via PMBus
• Phase synchronization & spreading
• Voltage tracking capability
• Margining up/down
7.5 - 14 V Input:
|Vout (V)||Iout (A)||Pout (W)||Part No|
The BMR467 3E POL regulator is also available with different options. For more details, see Technical Specification under Downloads.
50.8 x 19.05 x 10.4 mm (2.0 X 0,75 x 0,41 in)
Find your product
Find your closest Ericsson contact
We have gathered all our Technical Papers, Application Notes, Design Notes and Reference Lists on Power Modules index page.