Critical control of remote devices
5G introduces the ability to remotely control devices and heavy machinery, thus unlocking the potential for improved medical services and surgeries that would otherwise unavailable to rural communities. 5G would also allow for heavy machinery to be controlled from a distance, making hazardous situations safer for humans.
Amongst other benefits, 5G will allow for heavy machinery to be controlled remotely. This lowers the risk of injury in hazardous environments and means that work can be completed in a more effective way. Similarly, industries like manufacturing and mining will experience better efficiency and reduced costs.
|5G radio access||
|5G core network||
|5G management &
- Oil plant
- Remote control of heavy machineries
- Factory automation
- Real-time monitoring of plant / process conditions
- Smart grids
- Remote surgery
5G technology brings
- Reliable remote control of devices
- Increased efficiency and reduced operational cost
- Low risks in hazardous environments