Filtered by Category Industry
Showing: 1 to 10 of 819 news items
When cars get connected new dimensions open up. Buckle up for a wild ride into a sci-fi world that comes to life. The vehicle that changed the world is about to face a revolution of its own.
5G is live in Ericsson’s outdoor 5G test network to address IoT, internet of skills and smartphone proliferation
To be ready for commercial networks in 2020, Ericsson 5G research is coming out of the labs and into live test networks in Sweden and the US. This video demos Ericsson’s latest 5G innovation.
- Ericsson signed a MoU with KT on May 29, 2015 for collaboration in IoT area
- KT and Ericsson plan to start verifying LTE-MTC technology and relevant IoT services in 1H, 2016 by building a trial network in Korea
Ericsson funded analyst report shows that Ericsson has been responsible for submitting the highest number of submissions to the 3GPP standards body for the initial and ongoing development of the 3G and LTE standards.
- Showcase industry-leading OSS/BSS products and services that drive customer, service and network agility for operators globally
- Ericsson to present on connected car, Internet of Things, NFV/SDN, business innovation and use of analytics to improve agility
- Ericsson Garage to focus on industry relevant innovation topics in the area of cloud computing, virtualization, 5G, IoT and analytics
- Collaborative space for operators, enterprises, developers, universities and end users
- Building on Ericsson’s existing R&D center in Hungary, the largest in the country
- Ericsson drives TV and media business momentum across APAC with addition of channel partners Excelle View Technology Co. Ltd (EVT), Dream Store Plus Tek, and Rikei Corporation
- Ericsson prioritizes business growth across China, Korea and Japan through robust and mutually beneficial local partnerships
- Ericsson TV Channel Partner program enables on-the-ground expertise and support for Ericsson’s compression business throughout region
Recognized for helping to create a single global standard for m-commerce, Ericsson wins the 2015 Global Frost & Sullivan Award for Enabling Technology Leadership.
On the road to 5G, existing tools can optimize connectivity in diverse environments. Join Ericsson and IHS for a live Webinar on May 19, 2015 to see how small cells can help operators meet rapidly rising network demands.