Filtered by Category Industry
Showing: 1 to 10 of 878 news items
- "5G for Hungary" is part of the recently launched "5G for Europe" program aimed at strengthening the competitiveness of European industry
- Ericsson Garage is a collaborative, incubator space for operators, enterprises, developers, universities and end users to focus on industry relevant innovation topics in the area of 5G, cloud computing, virtualization, IoT and analytics
- Ericsson’s R&D center in Hungary has an established collaboration with Universities and will drive the recently launched 5GEx project
Ericsson and Telstra test LTE-Advanced 1 Gbps speed capability via a World First 5 carrier aggregation end-to-end data session over a live network
- Ericsson and Telstra have demonstrated the next step in carrier aggregation, combining for the first time five carriers to achieve download speeds of up to 1 Gbps using a live network
- Telstra continues to drive the evolution of LTE on the path to 5G and prepare Telstra’s network for increased capacity and future technologies
- Download speeds of up to 1 Gbps will deliver more reliable performance and user experience across a wide range of applications and media streaming
Ericsson has for the fifth consecutive year been named as one of the world’s most innovative companies in the annual Thomson Reuters Top 100 Global Innovators report. The award demonstrates Ericsson’s strong track record of innovative leadership.
- ABI Research attributes Ericsson market leadership to strategy of continued investment and innovation in Ericsson middleware platforms.
- Ericsson continues to assert industry leadership through its end-to-end TV and media portfolio and approach to developing cloud based solutions.
- Ericsson offers a portfolio of leading TV and media solutions that provide broad TV experiences across all devices addressing various service provider needs.
The results of an independent study into the level of mobile revenues, investments and usage show that Europe is lagging behind other regions in the use of mobile technology. The study explains the way forward.
- Expand business with improved consumer service experience
- Business growth in new areas with the Internet of Things
- Focus on operational efficiency through digital transformation
Executives from Ericsson are participating in the World Radiocommunication Conference 2015 (WRC-15) in Geneva, Switzerland, which has kicked off today and runs until November 27.
- Ericsson to share insights and innovations, demonstrate its portfolio and discuss how ICT can benefit both utilities and consumers at European Utility Week in Vienna, Austria
- Ericsson’s portfolio helps utilities to increase efficiency and operational knowledge, enable accurate charging and billing, improve customer satisfaction and maximize efficiencies
- European Utility Week gathers more than 10,000 smart energy professionals from around the world to share insights and innovations
Shifts in consumer behavior and technology are reshaping TV and media. Gordon Castle, Head of Ericsson’s Strategy Area Mediacom, explains how these changes bring together linear TV with over-the-top services to create converged media experiences.
- Ericsson to license its OSS interfaces for integration with Anite’s Nemo products
- Agreement in line with the OSS Interoperability Initiative (OSSii) initiated by Ericsson and industry partners in May 2013
- Deal underlines Ericsson’s commitment to supporting OSS interoperability