The Optical Networks product family provides cost-effective, scalable and flexible solutions to meet operator needs today and in the future.
Simple, scalable, superior performance
A high-quality consumer experience is a prime objective for service providers. Fundamental to this is the network’s data-transmission speed, which continually increases to meet demand. The optical network provides the highest scalability for speed, and network operators incessantly mine more capacity from their greatest asset – their network infrastructure. Also, network operators must cost-effectively and efficiently support every service type over their optical network. Ericsson’s optical transport portfolio helps operators address all these issues.
Ericsson’s optical transport offering comprises:
• SPO 1400 family of Packet Optical Transport Platforms
• MHL 3000 family of DWDM Multiservice Platforms
• OMS family of Multiservice Transport/Provisioning Platforms
• Portfolio of products focused for each network segment and application
• Simple and virtually unlimited capacity scalability
• Industry-leading capacity density and power profile
• Lowest total cost of ownership for metro network modernization.
Marconi OMS product family supports full feature set for SDH, PDH and Ethernet traffic and provides efficient and cost effective aggregation and transport for Fixed, Mobile, Residential and ...