Established as the world’s largest Broadband event, Broadband World Forum gathers thousands of decision-makers from across the globe. Now celebrating its 12th anniversary year, the event is the only place to meet the entire broadband industry in one place at one time.
The conference focuses on the commercial and technical opportunities, developments and issues currently surrounding broadband and the world class exhibition features more than 200 booths showcasing breaking broadband technologies, applications, solutions and services.
We will be platinum sponsor with 8 speaking slots and a 180 sqm exhibition booth (#D24 in Hall 11) where it will be possible to see live demonstrations and discuss our 4th Generation IP vision for Mobility, Video and Cloud.
Exhibition Floorplan at RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre.
- 9:00 Key Note (plenary room)
- "Technologies in the Networked Society - IP Networks in transition" – Ericsson speaker: Ulf Ewaldsson, CTO
- 12:00 – Service Delivery & Support / IP Evolution
- "4th Generation IP for Video, Mobility &Cloud; Ericsson speaker: Jan Häglund, Head of Product Area IP & Broadband
- 14:50 – Cloud Summit
- "How can operators leverage networks to deliver innovative cloud services?" – Ericsson speaker: Mats Alendal, Marketing Director
- 14:50 Wireless BB
- "Superior Performance Mobile Broadband Network – Why does it matter?" – Ericsson speaker: Per Narvinger, Head of Product Line LTE
- 14:50 – Access Evolution / Carrier Ethernet
- "Driving True Convergence in Metro Networks" – Ericsson speaker: Andrea Spaccapietra, Head of Sales, IP and Broadband, Ericsson
- 12:50 – Innovate
- Traffic Management – "Monetizing Mobile Broadband & OTT" – Ericsson speaker: Michael Martinsson, Fixed Broadaband & Convergence Market Category Driver
- 14:50 – Service Delivery & Support / Traffic Management
- "How to implement Smart Networks to unlock more profit"
– Ericsson speaker: Francois Lemarchand, Director, IP Strategies
- 12:30 – Master Class on "Winning Strategies in the New Era of Communications"
- "IP Communications to Billions of People – Coming soon to a Web Browser Near You"
– Ericsson speaker: Håkan Sessle, Head of Business Development, Communication Services, Ericsson
- Venue: Content Hub 1 theatre