- May 17, 2013 Orange Réunion Mayotte: A route to the future
- May 17, 2013 The Future of Wireless - Johannesberg Summit May 20-21st
- May 15, 2013 Mobily selects Ericsson’s Smart Services Router
- May 14, 2013 Ericsson recognized as the worldwide leader in telecom operations management
- May 14, 2013 Ericsson partners with Eurogiro to build global M-Commerce Interconnect service
- May 14, 2013 Connect to Learn reaches more students in Malawi
- May 14, 2013 Ericsson signs memorandum of understanding (MoU) for OSS interoperability initiative (OSSii)
- May 14, 2013 Ericsson Saves Board Space with Surface-Mount Advanced Bus Converter
- May 6, 2013 Ericsson maintains high climate ranking
- May 3, 2013 Ericsson divests its power cable operation to NKT Cables
- Apr 30, 2013 Ericsson closes acquisition of Devoteam Telecom & Media in France
- May 2, 2013 China Mobile and Ericsson Deploy world’s First CITY SITE
- Apr 30, 2013 Ericsson named sole vendor for Thuraya core network upgrade
- Apr 29, 2013 Ericsson and Telstra test fastest ever optical connection in Australia
- Apr 29, 2013 Ericsson commemorates thirty years of DC/DC power technology leadership
- Apr 29, 2013 Ericsson and Síminn will bring enhanced LTE connectivity to Iceland
- Apr 24, 2013 Ericsson reports first quarter results 2013
- Apr 24, 2013 CEO Vestberg discusses Q1 report
- Apr 24, 2013 Next generation video compression
- Apr 23, 2013 Ericsson appoints new Head of Global Customer Unit Vodafone
LET’S RETHINK MOBILE BROADBAND
The mark of a great invention is that it's never really finished. It merely evolves, inspiring new streams of creativity along the way. Mobile Broadband is one of those great inventions. We think it will transform the Internet as radically as mobility changed telecommunications.
Today, many years after filing the first patents, it's time to push things forward. Mobile Broadband is not only about optimizing technologies and services anymore. It's about exploring a whole new way of doing business.
China Mobile and Ericsson first to verify TD-LTE
China Mobile and Ericsson have recently succeeded in fully verifying the UL CoMP (Uplink Coordinated Multipoint) in the TD-LTE trial network, making Ericsson the first vendor in the world to introduce UL CoMP into TD-LTE, named LTE TDD in 3GPP standards.
Cities spearhead transformation
Cities are more and more taking the place of the nation or a state in the sense that cities, more than countries, are shaping the future. When we asked young people where they might want to live when they grow up, they don’t answer with a country. They answer with a city.
Mobile Broadband creates growth of markets, volumes and business. So to unplug, operators need to create scalable solutions that allows business to grow in line with demand.
To unplug, operators need to listen carefully, they need to understand, and they need to respond. To us, this is what smart is all about - gaining network awareness, and acting on it to grow your business.