Guidelines and local requirements
Ericsson executes payments based only on valid original invoices. To ensure timely payment, it is necessary that the invoices we receive are compliant with the mandatory legal and company requirements. Non-compliant invoices will be rejected and you will be required to correct and re-issue the invoices before being accepted for processing.
Please choose the location for the Ericsson business to which you are sending the invoice. To view the local specific requirements, please click here.
Note that all the locations are grouped in alphabetical order, you have to click on the + sign to expand the list.
Also, in order to reduce delays that could affect the invoice payment process, it’s critical that all invoices we receive comply with our guidelines: see Guidelines for Invoicing Ericsson and How to use Purchase Order when Invoicing. You can also view our Training for Suppliers.
Ericsson will reject invoices that do not meet legal and/or Ericsson invoice requirements.
Electronic invoicing methods
Ericsson’s standard process for receiving supplier invoices includes the following electronic methods:
- EDI – direct integration between Ericsson and the supplier
- ERS self-billing – creation of supplier invoices based on posting of a goods receipt
- Invoice and Procurement Collaboration Portal
- Data file upload – upload of supplier invoices onto Ericsson’s ERP
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) E-send – the supplier may send an invoice through PDF image to an Ericsson pdf mailbox
The requirements for electronic invoicing vary according to region and country.
If you have any questions or require further information regarding the purchase to pay process, please contact Purchase to Pay Services Support.