Skip navigation

Latest news

Ericsson releases Q2 report 2024

President and CEO Börje Ekholm and CFO Lars Sandström comment on the report.

See more

Press releases

News

In focus

A digital blueprint for nations? Start with leadership in mobile networks

Erik Ekudden, CTO, weighs in on how today’s 5G networks are paving the way for the digital transformation of enterprises, transport systems, and entire cities. Forward-leavning nations need forward-leaning CSPs boost national competitiveness.

A grand adventure at the European Mega Event

5G networks will ensure that millions of fans can effortlessly experience, create, and share memorable moments.

Reflections from MWC 2024

See or read how Ericsson and Intel are leading the 5G telco ecosystem into an AI, API and cloud-native future.

Three top augmented reality trends

Join us as we explore three top augmented reality trends, from evolving devices and mobility to the transformative potential of AR and AI combined.

Ericsson's second round of climate targets approved

After meeting and surpassing our first SBTi-approved 1.5°C-aligned targets (2016-2022), our new climate action targets toward Net Zero have been approved by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi).

We have committed to reducing emissions across the company value chain by 90 percent by the end of 2040 - from 2020 levels, as well as neutralizing the remaining 10 percent with approved carbon removals.

See more

5G

5G: made for innovation.
With unprecedented speed and flexibility, our 5G carries more data with greater responsiveness and reliability than ever before.

IoT

Global connectivity simplified.
Enabling enterprises all around the world to deploy, manage and scale their IoT business from a unified platform.

Telecom AI

Tailormade intelligence.
Step into a world of smarter networks, delivering tomorrow’s business opportunities.

Edge computing

Key to 5G success.
Explore a new world of opportunities and how you can gain an edge.